After 25 years as a specialist writer and editor on newspapers in South Africa, Scandinavia and the UK, and close to 20 years as founder and CEO of one of South Africa’s most successful public relations agencies, I am now able, independently, to offer clients a full range of communications services focusing on but not limited to:
- Expert Communications Advice Service to Directors/Board members/CEOs
- Communications strategy (build your brand to increase business)
- Strategic input/support to communications department heads
- Implementation of communications strategies (hands on/ practical)
- Communications advice on brand development
- Press conferences
- Co-ordination of product launches
- Media training (Equips clients to deal confidently with print and digital media issues)
Professional Experienced Crisis Management
- Reputational Risk Management. Who do your turn to when your company is threatened by unfair media exposure (print or digital)?
- Writing press releases
- Writing text for websites
- Assistance with drafting corporate profiles for LinkedIn etc.
“Thanks to Evelyn’s media training I feel a lot more confident in handling the press, particularly during a crisis,” Ronald Spadafora, Deputy Assistant Chief, New York Fire Department.